Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"DuckTales, Woo Ohh ..."

I came home yesterday, and my mom had bought TaleSpin, DuckTales, and Rescue Rangers for "Mallory" or Manda & I, whichever. This is incredibly exciting! I used to watch all of these as a kid, and I absolutely loved them. Thinking about it now, however, I can't really remember much about either TaleSpin or Rescue Rangers. I do remember, however, that I had a plastic TaleSpin plane with all the characters that I would play with when I was younger. :) Fun times.
As far as DuckTales goes, I remember that one the best of the three. I think my favorite episode, and I can't remember if it was a single episode or a movie or what, was the Hand of Midas one where they had a golden duck, or goose, or something like that, that would turn anything it touched to gold, but before long it started to go crazy, and they had to get it back on this fountain before it turned the entire world, and everything in it, to gold. :) Not sure if that is included in this set or not, but I'm excited to watch and find out.
One thing I can't remember about DuckTales, however, is the theme song. "Duck Tales, Woo Ohh ... duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh ... Duck Tales, Woo Ohh ..." Does anyone else remember the lyrics?
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment